Advanced Academics Resource Links
- National Association for
- Texas Association
for the Gifted and Talented
University Talent Identification Program
Gifted Education Page
- The Davidson Institute for Talent Development
- A non-profit, national organization that offers resources to profoundly
gifted young people from the ages 4-18 and their parents.
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- A resource for high achieving students with financial need.
- The Mint
- A web site developed to help pre-teens gain a better understanding of economics and personal finance.
- The National Research Center on the Gifted and Talented
- A site sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education to investigate, develop, and disseminate new methods for identifying and teaching gifted students.
- Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted (SENG)
- A resource for parents of gifted children, teachers, mental health professionals, and gifted adults, SENG is dedicated to promoting understanding about the affective side of giftedness.
- World Council for Gifted and Talented Children